Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Korean stock piece scam- beware
10-10-2010, 03:49 AM,
RE: Korean stock piece scam- beware
That IS scary !! These ``Korean `` systems are news to me --- I assume it`s North Korea we`re talking about ?????? !!! It`s obvious that whoever is making these things hasn`t got a CLUE of how it should be done..... if you don`t get the proper materials for the base and the density is wrong, you haven`t a hope in hell of being able to do anything with it.
This should be a lesson to anyone thinking of `jumping ship` from Toplace to stick with the tried and trusted one. The Toplace people have integrity and supply what they promise ---personally I wouldn`t look anywhere else now -- I did a post a few days back showing my system which was styled in early August --the pic quality was not great -- I am attaching 3 more I took since that post and they are a bit clearer I think ---just compare my Toplace system with the pics above --there just is NO comparison. At least if you do find you have an issue with a Toplace system, you will be taken seriously and the matter will be attended-to. It`s not possible to give a 100% assurance to anyone that they will be totally happy with a system [especially if they are new to wearing as they may be very very conscious of how it looks on them ] but I honestly feel that the systems supplied by Toplace are second -to-none,both in the hair quality and the base material quality, and anyone can be confident in placing their business with Toplace. I feel your pain on this one --it`s a nightmare having to go out with something like that on your head --- it`s things like that that make people afraid of wearing. Best wishes and please let us know how you get on when your new and `proper`system arrives. Paul.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Korean stock piece scam- beware - Paul In Ireland - 10-10-2010, 03:49 AM