Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid Question (?) lol
09-30-2010, 08:43 AM,
Stupid Question (?) lol
I have searched the entire forum and cannot seem to find anything about this... so, is it me being obnoxious or am I the only one who received my unit like so (!?) Big Grin

Question:
- My unit has a TOPLACE label sewed in the lace, and my full name underneath lol, it really bugs me off. Yesterday I tried to pull it off (with my teeth lol) and I almost damaged the unit in doing so! :S so I left it there.

It is detectable to touch and I want it off haha.

Plus, everytime I debond... it looks straight at me (kinda in Uncle Sam's pose) saying YOU ______ <name here> ARE A WIG WEARER!

Funny thing is whenever I see people's units (bases) on this forum, they never have them labels at the back, so I am somewhat making out that they forgot mine attached there before shipping it out! Cause if not, comeon, there must be some people who would complain about this (?).

lol. Am I alone in this? Anyone feels like I do? Anyone takes the label off? Anyone knows what I am talking about? hahaha. How do you do it?

Cheers for ye help!
09-30-2010, 10:16 AM,
RE: Stupid Question (?) lol
Hi Mrjoehohn,
The custom orders come standard from the factory with the customer's name tag on the inside of the unit. On your next order you can specify 'no name tag please' and the factory will omit it. For now, you can use an Exacto knife or something similar to cut the name tag off. Please be careful and don't cut the lace.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
09-30-2010, 10:27 AM,
RE: Stupid Question (?) lol
Hi John, thanks for the reply...
Since I have an order on the way, can you tell them to go without the tag please if it is not too late. I am the bloke whose first order was Order 22 :-) on hotmail account.