Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guy undecided about style...suggestions (photos)
09-30-2010, 07:34 AM,
Guy undecided about style...suggestions (photos)
Here's a guy that wants to go with a hair piece and is undecided about the style he'd like to go with. He'd like to go with the photo attached.
What do you think?

Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/

Attached Files Image(s)

09-30-2010, 09:31 AM,
RE: Guy undecided about style...suggestions (photos)
Is he going to go Full-cap or is he going to re -grow his sides first? I suppose we`d have to see what any re-growth looks like first to see if a topper in that swept-back style, could be carried by him..... I guess if he`s going full -cap, he can have whatever style his little heart desires !!! Paul.
09-30-2010, 10:20 AM,
Paul,
He's going with a full cap. He's sending in his template. People that have transitioned from a normal topper to a full
cap always say that the full cap is easier than the topper. Reasons: no blending issues with color or with blending
your own hair to the hair on the system.
Regards,
John
09-30-2010, 10:24 AM,
sorry cant see him pull that hairstyle off, I'd go for a coarser curlier look. best of all, though, I'd go with a hairstyle which resembled my own before I started balding.

It might only be me, but imo, you're better off pulling a hairstyle which is you rather than someone else's. I don't go with a David Beckham look because David Beckham's hair is nothing like mine and the eyebrows and facial hair would look different. Just my 2 cent, I may not be right but that's my opinion.

When I started wearing I went for very straight hair, because that's what I wanted. I think it was okay, but today I don't buy straight hair anymore and I found it is more realistic for me. I can always use the hair irons to straighten it out a bit... but it would look normal at least, not unnatural asian-straight hair on a european bloke.
09-30-2010, 07:42 PM,
Hi John --yeah was thinking he`d go full-cap. He`s obviously not too bothered that people who know him will be `` shocked`` at the ``new you`` look !! Fair play to him [as we say in Paddy-land !! LOL ]
I agree with you mrjoejohn, he might be well -advised to go with a style which resembles how his own hair looked before it decided to take off down the plug-hole of the shower ----- I`m not so sure that the style in the attached photo wouldn`t suit him -- he is obviously of Asian extraction and people of that ethnicity usually have fairly thick [dense ] hair and often have that swept-back look, so maybe the guy had that style before ? I often see Asian people and marvel at how luscious and shiny their hair is --- I think you could apply the phrase `` Green with envy`` to me !!!!
Whatever look he goes with, I really wish him happy-wearing and hopefully we`ll get feed-back from him on how it all goes from start to finish! Paul.
09-30-2010, 07:56 PM,
(09-30-2010, 07:42 PM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Hi John --yeah was thinking he`d go full-cap. He`s obviously not too bothered that people who know him will be `` shocked`` at the ``new you`` look !! Fair play to him [as we say in Paddy-land !! LOL ]
I agree with you mrjoejohn, he might be well -advised to go with a style which resembles how his own hair looked before it decided to take off down the plug-hole of the shower ----- I`m not so sure that the style in the attached photo wouldn`t suit him -- he is obviously of Asian extraction and people of that ethnicity usually have fairly thick [dense ] hair and often have that swept-back look, so maybe the guy had that style before ? I often see Asian people and marvel at how luscious and shiny their hair is --- I think you could apply the phrase `` Green with envy`` to me !!!!
Whatever look he goes with, I really wish him happy-wearing and hopefully we`ll get feed-back from him on how it all goes from start to finish! Paul.

this online application might help,(totally free)
http://www.taaz.com/
virtual makeover online, you cann save youre hair creations on youre pc, it does a pretty good job actually.
not sure about the lipstick or eyeshadow, i'll try that when my looks really go, lol
heres aExample i think all wearers would benefit from a virtual how would i look, enjoy!

Attached Files Image(s)

09-30-2010, 08:36 PM,
Must have a look at that later on today --looks interesting ---I assume it will work for a male up-loading a photo too? Don`t think I`d be too keen on looking like Marilyn Monroe !!! LOL ! [ Good -looking woman, but I`d never get away with that !! ] Paul.
09-30-2010, 08:57 PM,
only one thing to say to that"happy birthday mr president (hairswish)enjoy its a kewl programme(yeah works for both sexes)
10-01-2010, 07:11 AM,
that actually looks like matador from the pickup artist http://pualib.com/images/pua-masters/Mat...tist-4.gif
10-01-2010, 07:18 AM,
what a load of bull, lol