Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who
09-26-2010, 09:00 AM,
RE: who
Are you happy with results.... and are you open about it ... what I am trying to ask is if a lot of people know or have you been able to keep it private?

Thanks again
09-26-2010, 09:03 AM,
My mother, father, brother and girldfriend know about it. The rest only think i let my hair grow (i used alot concealer befor that, so everyone knows me with 1mm but full hair)

Nobody noticed anything, thay only say wow its looking better than the shortcut.
09-26-2010, 09:13 AM,
O.k thank you, yeah I wear a either a lot of toppik or a hat for now, but it sucks and it is embarrasing my mom is always making comments about my hair like for example the other day I went to visit her and she told me that I should try something that she saw on tv.. she was talkin about toppik but I think she only said that because she suspects that I use it already lol it was real unconfortable but I just laughed, my brothers who are also suffering from hairloss are always staring at my head. I guess as long as it makes me happy who cares if they know ....
09-26-2010, 09:24 AM,
hehe my family knows about my fight against the hairlos since i am 18 (now i am 26). My lucky Brother has a full head of hair. But everyone from them think its looking alooooooot better with hairpiece and my girlfriend loves it.^^ But i dont do that for the girls i am doing that because i want to feel me good and i am feeling me alot better than without hair.

I want to look in the mirror and say "yeahaaa" and i definitly do with the hairpiece Big Grin