Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bond question?
09-22-2010, 08:02 AM,
bond question?
i am getting ready to wear an hairpiece,i have toyed with the idea for months.....but now know i ma 100% going to wear a hairpiece.
i have a few questions regarding bonding the hairpiece,now at this moment in time i am a diffuse norwood 2 but have still quite a lot of hair left,when i shave my head at the top how long will i get with attachment
will i have to change daily because the stubble will dislodge the hair piece or can i go longer,also can you wear extended medical graded glue even if you change daily or is this too much work?
there must be loads of guys who have started wearing hair but still had a lot of hair on top.....how did you guys get on?
09-22-2010, 08:45 AM,
RE: bond question?
I am not sure what ``medical graded glue`` is --- the glues and tapes can be purchased on line from Debbie --- click on `` how to order`` and under method 3, you will see a link to her site. Tape and/ or glues have different strengths --it is up to the wearer to decide on how long they want a particular bond to last, and that will largely be governed by the strength of whatever product you use to hold your system in place ---- your own body chemistry will play a part in the overall picture too. Debbie`s site has a clear indication of the various strengths of each one.
I can assure you, your growing stubble will have absolutely no effect on your bond -- these glues and tapes need solvents to break the bond. If you want to remove your system more frequently, such as every 2 or 3 days, just use a bonding material of a lower strength, and obviously for bonds of a week or so, order a stronger one --it might be an idea to order a weak-ish one and a much stronger one together , and you can do a bit of `experimenting` once you begin to wear. I hope that has clarified it for you --- rest assured, the strong glues are EXTREMELY strong and will not be dislodged, even after a few days without de-bonder fluids so you can relax on that `` worry``. Paul.