Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can anyone tell why 1 gets it right and the other doesn't
09-26-2010, 05:33 AM,
can anyone tell why 1 gets it right and the other doesn't
can anyone tell me why 1 guy gets it so right and gary numan gets it so wrong....i know that gary numan has the wrong color and density but why is hair look so false looking?

Attached Files Image(s)

09-26-2010, 06:28 AM,
RE: can anyone tell why 1 gets it right and the other doesn't
Hi again antonio666 -- the one on the left is far too dense-- a classic case of it. He is too old to carry that off - the front is not syled very nicely either --- the whole thing really `` jumps out`` at you and first impressions certainly last!! The other system is much nicer and natural -looking. Others may feel differently to me but too -high a density is the main culprit for Gary.
Paul.
09-26-2010, 08:02 AM,
yes....that is exactly what i thought....the density is like elvis when he was 20 and gary numan is probably in his 50's......also i have noticed with gary numan he has the wide forehead syndrome.......how can you avoid this.
09-26-2010, 08:09 AM,
Do you guys know what the density is on the second picture. ? And what about the densiti on that thing Numan is wearing?
09-26-2010, 08:26 AM,
looks like garrys still on the druggs,(allegedly) or he was when he put that on.
i mean then theres john travolta,and many more,
whats going on in there heads to wear such inferior systems, well there not really systems, there stolen from store manikins(allegedly)
anty(It looks like it has been thrown on by a catapult )
09-26-2010, 08:53 AM,
Yeah that thing he is wearing is just ridiculous hmmmmm...... I mean that's just way too much hair and the color is like super jet black lol, I feel bad for him.