Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another candidate for a front partial (photo)
09-19-2010, 02:50 AM,
Another candidate for a front partial (photo)
This guy is interested in a front partial unit to bring his hair line forward. I don't know the age of the guy but he appears to be young.
He wears 8" length hair. He must be careful not to bring the hair line too far forward--it's easy to over-do these things.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/

Attached Files Image(s)

09-19-2010, 05:37 AM,
RE: Another candidate for a front partial (photo)
He wears 8" length hair? so hes already a wearer?
i'd say keep the hairline as it is but ramp up the density.or a spot of concealer to give the front more density.i cant see making anymore changes will give a worthwhile payoff.other than a change of colour or new hairstyle,
09-19-2010, 07:00 AM,
I don`t think that`s what John meant --he just wears his own hair long is what he is saying. No -one would wear a system and then propose to wear a partial [no pun intended] on top of that, if you follow me..... that`s the guy`s own hair and it`s beginning to recede a bit at the front. Paul.
09-19-2010, 07:29 AM,
to early for a partial, i'd say concealer at this early stage.
09-19-2010, 09:20 AM,
Yeah, but it can be very messy material as you know and affected by rain etc. I agree with John though, it might look `odd`if he comes too far forward with a partial or fills in that area fully at the temples--- a certain amount of recession there is natural/normal as a person ages. The guy looks to be not very old, but there is thinning apparent in the centre back towards the crown area but at least if he acts now with a small partial, and maybe needs more coverage in time, it will be a lot easier for him to make the transition without worrying about attracting `` attention``.
09-19-2010, 09:44 AM,
i still go with trying concealers,and fixing with a tadd of hairspray, which means no running youre hands fingers through you hair or anyone else, am i talking myself out of this argument,lol.
umm, im wondering if the guy is expecting to much from a full hairline.(as outlined in the pic,)i doubt the Original pre loss was that far forward.?
his hair loss may remain dormant, who knows, i'd say if theres obvioues proggresion beyond the current stage,
and it continues, change youre hairstyle, do a pushed forward shorter look,
or as a last resort , wear a partial, or try a hair transplant if youve got a few grando's
still got quite a few options.
09-19-2010, 03:05 PM,
for real ^^ thats tooooooooooo early. i would kill if i had such a amount of my own hair on my head.

If i was him, i would use concealer, (like i did for 5 jears). He could live without a piece for a lot of jears, before he has to switch to a hairpece.
09-19-2010, 06:56 PM,
You are right Ruulkasar -- I`d be very happy with that amount too, but I suppose if you happen to be that guy, you probably see it a bit differently... he`s probably quite conscious, like we all are, when the hair begins to thin. The concealers can be helpful, if not a little messy to use. I guess it`s down to his own feelings on it, but as you say, he`d get another little while out of his own hair without too much worry..... I suppose again, it`s his own choice and how he feels `inside` about it. Paul.
09-19-2010, 08:05 PM,
stating the obvioues here, but its about self perception.
and for what ever reason, could be a transitional stage in someones life,i dont know.deppression anxiety.
or just losing perception , cant see the wood for the trees.
but i remember back in 1991 to say95 i used to have a realy bigg quiff.way to bigg, but i coudnt see that.
i saw a good looking guy, i was good looking, but the quiff was my crutch in a way.
i thought if i cut that shorter i'd lose my looks.it took me till 2005 ish to realise that, there were days alot of them i was down ,
so im styling my hair in the mirror, and youre looking for youre own look, when youre styling youre hair, we all have a perception of how we look and i rekon in most cases its pretty accurate,
i thought once i had this bigg quiff, ahh there it is just seen my handsome look.
but what i didnt realise was that my look was there all the time i refused to see it if i didnt have this humngoues quiff.
just keep in mind ,its related to youre mood on the day,if youre feeling great you'll find you can see that good looking guy staring back in the mirror.despite flaws in youre hair,or put on youre favourite shirt the one that brings you out, or favourite jumper ect.
still cant see youre look, then try listening to youre fav music, a favourite track works best. then if you still cant see that good looking guy starring back.youre tired, or hacked out about sometng.
"but dont blame the hair" well not all of the time.
09-20-2010, 03:45 AM,
Antywanty, you bring up a good point. We all see ourselves a little differently at various times. And it can be easy to overdo the hair thing. This guy does not wear a unit now. I think bringing the hair line forward to where he has marked the red line might be too much. He sent another photo that shows his recession---I'll post that and it will give a better idea of the area that he needs to fix.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/