Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My hair direct in the uk anygood?
09-22-2009, 07:47 AM,
My hair direct in the uk anygood?
Hi ya peeps,

Its time for me to get a hair system but from what i have been reading theres not many places in the uk that are good and a resonable price. i have however been impressed with two and thats My hair Direct and hair4all.

would be intrested to know if any guys in the uk have used either and what there experiance was?

Thanks

Mickey. Big Grin
09-22-2009, 11:41 AM,
Re: My hair direct in the uk anygood?
Mickey,
Why are you coming on the Toplace forum to ask if you should buy a competitor's product? I think we deserve a little more respect than that.
Regards,
John
09-22-2009, 11:59 AM,
Mickey
I dont know if you have researched this forum a lot...
There are lots of (satisfied) customers from UK that order from toplace...and may be if you dont know, toplace DO supply to UK customers and to any place in the world...
So if you did not know that before..I would say take a look at this forum in detail and I am sure you will decide to be a toplace cutomer...

BUT if you DID know about what I just said, then I would say that it was really rude to ask for or promote competitors on this site..really unfortunate..
09-22-2009, 06:56 PM,
Mate,
Toplace send mine all the way to Australia (there's a fair few Aussies actually) and it's always perfect. Don't know why your thinking England would be a problem. I've tried a few companies - none of 'em come anywhere near Toplace.
Regards,
Al.
09-23-2009, 01:04 AM,
I think asking about what is out there is a good thing. Toplace is better than Hair Direct because Hair direct has you OVER buying units in order to get the same price as Toplace. I think they have you buying new every few weeks which is NOT necessary. If Hair Directs units need replacement every few weeks, than they are made poorly if they fall apart that fast. They may or may not have a good product but I will NEVER be told how often I am going to buy hair units by ANYBODY ever again. By asking questions (not promoting) about another company then the truth comes out and the better man wins.
09-23-2009, 04:07 AM,
Not only does TOPLACE sell and ship to anywhere in the UK but we also have some highly recommended stylists there!! I highly suggest you take some time and read this forum, you will do yourself a huge favor and will learn so much!! It's a good thing!!! you should really check it out!
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
09-23-2009, 03:31 PM,
Mickey turn it in mate, I will be in England in November I will gladly meet up with you and let you know what the score is with these 2 companies, E-mail me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
09-24-2009, 09:49 AM,
hi ya peeps

sorry guys have asked this question on a few other forums did'nt relise this was only for toplace customers only questions.
im currently looking into everyone at the moment but for my first time i thought it would better to stay local.

sorry again guys

Thanks

mickey. :roll: