Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wants a partial for the front (photo)
09-17-2010, 07:01 PM,
RE: Wants a partial for the front (photo)
He`ll get nice realistic coverage there with a partial. I did a post a little while back titled `` Transition worries -a suggestion`` and the picture of this Gentleman is what I had in mind -- if any potential wearer has worse recession than this at the moment, even back to the crown area, I would think a small, light -density partial, bonded at the crown area first, then graduating on to a slightly larger one, would look just like this man is at present [ I know that`s his real hair in the pic, but it`s a good picture of what coverage could be achieved by a much balder person by wearing a series of partials initially ] and you could complete the transition with a full -sized topper. Happily for this guy, he only needs a small partial at the front there and is sensibly taking action now, before the problem becomes worse. He may [ hopefully ] be one of the luckier ones, and not suffer any further recession ----- even if he does, all he has to do is gradually extend backwards with larger systems and no -one will be any the wiser so he`s doing the right thing by acting early. I`m sure he`ll be delighted with his partial when he begins wearing. Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wants a partial for the front (photo) - Paul In Ireland - 09-17-2010, 07:01 PM