Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how long did it take u to get the hang of it?
10-25-2010, 05:59 AM,
RE: how long did it take u to get the hang of it?
Howdy....... this is an e mail address I very very rarely use, and only just thought of a little while ago.... only created it as a stand-by in case I was having problems with my usual ones..... I`m not so concerned about spam for it so I will publish it here: [email protected] ...... if anyone wants to contact me, feel free but PLEASE, leave a post to say you have sent the mail, because I RARELY open it up [it`s a microsoft chat thingy with a free e mail account] --obviously I will open it if anyone tells me they have mailed me..... Antywanty, you were looking for an address for me...you can use this one.
Your question regarding glues....hmm. I haven`t yet used `Ultrahold`so cannot comment on it or the amount of clean-up involved. I bought a large tub of a glue called `Tracksafe` from the last Salon I dealt with, which was in Dublin [ I live in Cork which is 160 miles away] and was for touch-ups if the bond loosened. It used to be manufactured here but I have tried to locate it since to no avail. I know it`s available in U.K. ....it`s `pricey`but is very good. I asked Debbie about it and she knew of it and said it`s very good. I know the price is a little over 21£ sterling [ approx 33 U.S. $ ] for a 50ml bottle. The bottle I have [over two years now] is 150ml so it really has lasted, but I was using tapes for quite a few months on my salon systems too so not using a lot of the `home`bottle --I still have half of it left. I wonder are your issues caused by oily/damp scalp? You can clean the scalp and `seal`it with `` Scalp protector`` --available on -line from Debbie and I posted a pic of the bottle on another thread some time back --- just go to Debbie`s site and there are pics there..... that may help with that issue by providing a good `foundation for your glue, though it sounds like the actual system is coming free from the glue rather than the skin/glue bond weakening?
Are you wearing all -lace ? I assume you are putting on a few layers of glue ? Sounds `odd`to me...... will wait to hear from you in due course ..regards for now, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: how long did it take u to get the hang of it? - Paul In Ireland - 10-25-2010, 05:59 AM