Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how long did it take u to get the hang of it?
10-20-2010, 11:00 PM,
RE: how long did it take u to get the hang of it?
Wouldn`t computers just do your head in at times ? I re -took the pics using my `ordinary`[read `poor quality`] webcam thing ... it will now allow me to upload the pics from the webcam library but not the ones taken with my digital camera -- the mind boggles.! The pic quality is not as good, so once again, please make allowance for it... The mirrors pic is not as clear as there is no flash on the webcam [obviously] and the lighting was not great in the bathroom...but it give an idea of the set -up. The others I just threw in to show what the system looks like now having been washed and conditioned last night for only about the third time in approx. 3 months of wear. Feel free to ask any questions or make any observations ----and by the way, NO -- I do NOT have a glass head --it`s simply a head-shape my stylist gave me to sit the system on and it`s glass ! LOL ! In the pic showing the brown-ish colour [the last pic ], it can be seen at the front, the 1b colour is more obvious --it`s just a shade `up`from black. Paul.
p.s. ..the shine off the system is due to it being near the window and there was strong sunshine coming in [believe it or not, Ireland does actually see the sun once in a while :-) ]

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: how long did it take u to get the hang of it? - Paul In Ireland - 10-20-2010, 11:00 PM