Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how long did it take u to get the hang of it?
10-17-2010, 10:42 PM,
RE: how long did it take u to get the hang of it?
"one great thing about this is,youre not going to worry about the unknown,
how much hair will i have lost by next time i come to wash, then you have a bad hair day.
and youre struggling to style it,and you just want to hide away. thats no way to live.its not living,yeah sure its great , or ok when you get youre hair right.but when you cant thats when youre plunged into depression"

Could not have explained the way i feel any better. I wish i ordered months ago because the last few weeks im struggling to style it how i have for a while now.

With the hairline, im only 23, and have very good thick hair every where except where it is receding, so i have an aggressive v shaped hairline.
I absolutley want to fill in the recession and want a relatively straight hairline as where it will meet my sides should match up well and i definatly dont suit the receding hairline. I think i can pull it off as most people think i still look about 19. When i pull my hair back though i feel like im looking at a 35 year old head!

Great advice though and your words are very uplifting and encouraging. I just want it now Sad
I live in Australia so im guessing it will take a while.

Messages In This Thread
RE: how long did it take u to get the hang of it? - Hairlosssucks! - 10-17-2010, 10:42 PM