Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how long did it take u to get the hang of it?
10-17-2010, 10:12 PM,
RE: how long did it take u to get the hang of it?
i'll tell you something!!!! i'v been wearing now for nearly 3 days and i can honestly say,
that i'm set free from my hair loss,i dont do my hair when i get out of bed, because its so well cut in its already styled.and yeah the backs messed up and the sides but thats bed hair.
its a freedom you'll love.it looks so bloody clean and healthy(when you use concealer its matte, you even if youre growing hair is clean and glossy thats not)ofcourse that will change as the hair system is exposed to the elements.i'll use spray in leave in conditioner thats what my stylist recommened (all alchol free)as the hair gets no natural oils anymore you have to put it back periodicly.
i'm not one bitt worried about the wind or rain,
my advice to you buy a Umbrella,i did prior to wearing and carried it nearly every day in a plastic bagg.youre
choose the right colour, density,not to dense rather be less than more,you can allways go denser on the next system,and it adds to the illusion of growing hair.
and get a widows peak at the front hair line to just about match youre reccesion.
remember when you were 18 and had horizontial line of hair at the front, well you dont want that ,just get t cut in to match youre current reccesion lines.
one great thing about this is,youre not going to worry about the unknown,
how much hair will i have lost by next time i come to wash, then you have a bad hair day.
and youre struggling to style it,and you just want to hide away. thats no way to live.its not living,yeah sure its great , or ok when you get youre hair right.but when you cant thats when youre plunged into deppression,
so at least with wearing to sum up as i'v rambled on,
1)but with wearing, youre in control no more hair loss.
2)build up youre individual attaching debonding cleaning routine around youre life
3)no suprises,bond style&go
4)and live life again!

Messages In This Thread
RE: how long did it take u to get the hang of it? - antywanty - 10-17-2010, 10:12 PM