Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how long did it take u to get the hang of it?
10-16-2010, 05:31 AM,
RE: how long did it take u to get the hang of it?
Just e mail john for it as I`m wary of posting it publicly for fear of getting a load of spam --happened me before and it`s just SO irritating.I guess you could colour it down a bit but again don`t over -do it. I`m surprised she produced a lace/poly combination when you had specified all-poly.... did you not point that out to her ?? I think I`d have told her keep it to be honest ---there is nothing wrong with the system you have as such, but it`s not what you ordered. This kind of thing is typical of Salons --they can pull all kinds of stunts. I`ve just had another look at the pics there--- can anyone else leave a comment here please... is it just me or does the system hair look brown-ish [especially at the side] and the growing hair grey? It honestly looks like that to me --maybe I need my colour vision tested ??? Your side hair looks grey to me --more grey than the system. It may be the actual camera [the pic. clarity is great though compared to what the mickey -mouse camera I have, takes ] --can anyone else leave a reply and say what they see/think ? Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: how long did it take u to get the hang of it? - Paul In Ireland - 10-16-2010, 05:31 AM