Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how long did it take u to get the hang of it?
10-16-2010, 05:01 AM,
RE: how long did it take u to get the hang of it?
thanks very much for the post. as regards density,i took along my order for toplace,when i went for the consultation 3 weeks prevoues,what the salon wrote was .(light)whatever that is,
i went with skin, then when i went for the fitting seid ohh its a lace front and centre.
im still pretty shocked by the density.and grey.
its one thing to begin wearing ,but another to have to wear a totally diffrent hairstyle and density.i'd have liked something matching my previoues look,and a lot less density.
still expecting someone to say, hey youve got very thick hair all of a sudden.
thing is you cant exactly take it off, and say sodd itt, id never do that,
i left the salon wishing for my old hair style back,minus the concealer.
it was a bloody worrying journey back on the train,dont get me wrong ,not one person looked at me oddly, i knew they woudnt, more chance of a funny look with the old concealer before the fitting, i still might ask her to thin it out abitt more if thats possible?
and i woudnt mind colouring it light brown.
im pleased in a way im not working @ the min would have been a job to explain the new hair.
surley its not rocket science to match a system 90%+ to youre existing hair
p.s paul can you supply me youre e mail?
the thing with hair systems is, well my experiance you dont get to see the goods in advance and say i'll take that one.and it looks nothing like it will, until its cut in.when i fist saw it it was long grey curly hair,but with the cut in the slight wave is evident and what i'd asked for.so much for my widows peak,
as for bonding, umm she rekons i could get up to 3-4 weeks.as the units breathable. yeah yeah i know what youre gonna say about scalp hygeine,

the bond will weaken over the comming weeks,this is still the testing stage.
the unknown factor is my scalp body chemistry oils, and glue brand were using.
im not realy megga confident with that.
but it didnt seem like rocket science,start at the front,place it hairline ect,then roll it back trying to get any air out or pleats ripples.
she did advise applying glue to the scalp with youre hands,clean them first to get ridd of any oils,and rekoned using brushes to paint or applicators could be un hygenic as you get a build up of bacteria on them over time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: how long did it take u to get the hang of it? - antywanty - 10-16-2010, 05:01 AM