Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how long did it take u to get the hang of it?
10-15-2010, 09:06 AM,
RE: how long did it take u to get the hang of it?
At long last ! I`ll keep this brief as I`m very tired and about to head to sleep, but just to say I think the hair length at the front is fine -- with the colour --that looks fine too ----it`s just that your so used to the `old`you. The blending -in is better on your left side [pic3] than on your right side [pic 4 ] but the system is brand new and will need to `settle`in --keep an eye on that and you may have to get the system hair thinned a little there to give a better blend, but overall, I think the scalp show -through is excellent in the last pic. Pic 1 really shows that concealer stuff --it`s obvious to me --but I`m casting my hair -wearer eagle eye on it !! The difference between pic 1 and pic 2 is just so total --how does it all `feel`? I have many questions which I`ll ask tomorrow when i`m less tired and the mind is a bit sharper. I can see on these pics that your own side hair grows naturally in a backward direction so you are going to stick with swept -back styles ----- your front hairline with your system is very realistic ....... overall I think it went very well for you. There are all kinds of emotions on the day of your first bond --it`s a real roller coaster of a ride. It will take you a few days to get used to your new appearance As I said, I have a few questions --will post them tomorrow --well done though --looking good ! Regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: how long did it take u to get the hang of it? - Paul In Ireland - 10-15-2010, 09:06 AM