Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats enrique iglesias secret?
09-14-2010, 05:02 AM,
whats enrique iglesias secret?
I think most people that frequent this forum will know enrique iglesias wears an hair system......but is hair looks great and if i had not been on these sites i would never have known.....his hair looks better than most peoples natural hair and enrique has almost no temple points and very recessed sides without the wig.....probably the best wig i have ever seen....i will be wearing hair within the next 6 months and when i see that such a good job can be acheived it gives me hope....is there anyone on this site who does a good job like enrique.
I am a good looking guy but feel hairloss has robbed me of my looks and i want to change this and get my appearnce back.
09-14-2010, 07:40 AM,
RE: whats enrique iglesias secret?
dont worry!!!! youve found a great site for advice support.
quote "I am a good looking guy but feel hairloss has robbed me of my looks and i want to change this and get my appearnce back." ditto,
you dont need to lose them, everyone on here is currently a system wearer or about to be,or contemplating the future of there hair,youre in great company.
you'll love it,
enjoy a life with hair that can = real hair,
just spend some time searching the forum for answers to youre questions, or ask a one.
regards anthony
09-15-2010, 03:41 AM,
You're the judge, how do our pics look?
09-15-2010, 07:54 AM,
Does Enrique really wear? Where is the proof of this? I want proof.
09-15-2010, 03:41 PM,
Luis Miguel also "wears" hair. (Hispanic singer) google him, he def. wears hair.
09-16-2010, 12:40 AM,
(09-15-2010, 03:41 PM)Mr.Hair Wrote: Luis Miguel also "wears" hair. (Hispanic singer) google him, he def. wears hair.

i see no proof that luis miguel wears hair.......he has never been going bald to my knowledge however i hope he does because he does great job
12-05-2010, 05:49 PM,
(09-15-2010, 07:54 AM)person Wrote: Does Enrique really wear? Where is the proof of this? I want proof.

I read an article years and years ago that he was thinning and started wearing hats a lot, now he has the most awsome hair and doesnt wear hats.
12-05-2010, 06:34 PM,
I cannot see why he should have any "secret" apart from the wig itself. He is a young guy, and he wears a high quality wig which presumably he has plenty of professional help to keep looking good. You never see his hairline, which is the only real point of vulnerability for a well-made well-colour-matched hairpiece. Why should there be any more to it than that? Loads of other guys on this forum are getting similarly impressive results, probably for a lot less money and with a lot less help.