Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longer and easy style...sideview (photo)
09-06-2010, 12:49 PM,
Longer and easy style...sideview (photo)
I accidentally deleted this thread so I'm re-posting it.

He's the side view of that style. As mentioned in the other post this is
a topper. I double checked the file to make sure it was a topper--it is!
It's only 5" x 7 1/2". So this guy has sides that as sooooo thick. This
guy is from France and is a singer/entertainer. This style looks really
good on him.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/

Someone asked what the venting was on this unit. The specs are 80% density, freestyle, 6" hair length, and TL 400-PSB base. The venting is single strand injected. As I mentioned before, you've got to have really good sides for this dense a hair piece.

Attached Files Image(s)

09-06-2010, 01:21 PM,
RE: Longer and easy style...sideview (photo)
Thanks John; that really is superbly blended a colour-matched for a topper. I can't even imagine where the "join" is.
12-21-2010, 12:43 PM,
You mention that this style is single strand ventilated; but what about the direction? Is this freestyle? Thanks.
12-21-2010, 05:25 PM,
Good looking unit and a great pic!
12-21-2010, 08:50 PM,
(12-21-2010, 12:43 PM)person Wrote: You mention that this style is single strand ventilated; but what about the direction? Is this freestyle? Thanks.

Yeah -- just read through the specs as posted by John..he say`s it`s freestyle. Great-looking hair overall. Paul.
12-22-2010, 01:50 PM,
I would like one of these! is this a topper?
12-22-2010, 02:42 PM,
Is there any additional charge for getting the systems single stranded; or is this standard with every order? This particular hair system seems of a high density so I am surpirsed it is single stranded.
12-22-2010, 08:16 PM,
(12-22-2010, 01:50 PM)younggun Wrote: I would like one of these! is this a topper?

That`s what it say`s above...... I`m not being `smart`with you but they are all `Toppers`as such ...apart from small frontal partials or full-caps.... I would imagine the guy has good side/back hair but just thinning on top ----with that hair length it`s very easy to invisibly integrate a topper ..the shorter hair styles are more tricky as there is more for `` the eye to see`` if you follow me, especially if the growing hair is on the thinnish side. Paul.
12-22-2010, 10:36 PM,
haha yes Paul, I read it, but I was more like being impressed