Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photo Gallery
09-04-2010, 08:26 AM,
Photo Gallery
I have tried to view the photographs in the Photo Gallery and can't get anything to come up. Is there a "ding" in the website or am I just dumb?
09-04-2010, 08:40 AM,
RE: Photo Gallery
yeah I think it`s a problem since the site had a `` makeover`` a few months back -- I tried to look at it a few days back and it`s blank....... I had issues at the time, as the new site wouldn`t accept my old user name identity and I had to re -register with a new name. Some of the links in old posts appear as `computer -speak` and I can`t access them, so no --it`s not you, but some remaining glitches I think --regards .... Paul.
09-04-2010, 10:33 AM,
I just tried the Photo Gallery and it's working. Might be something to do with your browser. The photo gallery is hi-tech and the photos 'float' by. I'm not a techie so if anyone has suggestions on what's causing this issue and what can be done let's hear them.
Thanks,
John
http://toplace.com/
09-04-2010, 11:19 AM,
hi john...there is a problem...with those images...
btw you have a pic with a guy roberto wearing a full cap...could you post some his pic?
09-04-2010, 11:31 AM,
(09-04-2010, 11:19 AM)andrei_eremenko Wrote: hi john...there is a problem...with those images...
btw you have a pic with a guy roberto wearing a full cap...could you post some his pic?

Works fine for me.
No problem at all with the photo gallery.

Fred
09-04-2010, 05:54 PM,
Ya the gallery doesn't work for me either. The gallery screen is blank without any images or thumbnails.
09-04-2010, 08:05 PM,
Must be something to do with individual browsers, as John said. I think you`re supposed to
`Clear the cache` on your browser every so often and on sites that you visit frequently, it`s advisable to clear the cookies too -- again I`m not a techie either, but I had to do it when the new site was up and running, in order to log in. Paul.
09-04-2010, 08:06 PM,
its do do with the flash version you are using.
try using firefox.
and offcourse updating you current version of flash.
****gallery works in firefox********
checked as of time * date of this post.09:06am server clock is a hour behind me