Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I-Lace Island photo
08-25-2010, 08:24 AM,
I-Lace Island photo
SFS or French all around, I-Lace in the middle, 65% density, 1B, Freestyle, CC Countour 3-MIl Tape up front, Walker no shine contours around the sides, no glue, I do my own cutins.

I am still a super huge fan of these but BA and John tell me that not too many guys get these. Oh well, more for me....

[Image: 6j0hgl.jpg]
08-25-2010, 11:20 AM,
RE: I-Lace Island photo
Beautiful hairpiece. Yours is one of the most undetectable I have ever seen. Major kudos Reubin.
Beautiful hairpiece. Yours is one of the most undetectable I have ever seen. Major kudos Reubin.
08-25-2010, 01:59 PM,
You're right Reubin we don't get many orders for the ILace island design. But once more people see this photo I'm sure there will be orders coming in. This is an excellent design and you even do your own cut ins. That's true hair independence!!
Regards,
John
08-25-2010, 02:04 PM,
First off, the blend on this piece is amazing. I really like the tapered sides with longer hair on top because it seems as though it would really throw non-wearers off. One question: Would the hair on an I-lace base shed less than a regular lace base because it is more durable?
08-25-2010, 07:56 PM,
looks fantastic,but the real sell is in person, where they look superfantastic.
isint it great not to be at the mercy of youre natural har.anymore.
male pattern baldness , up yours.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
to know that youve taken action and changed a constant worry,and fixed youre confidence.
no better feeling , specially when youre getting ready for a night out.all that female attention.
and for the right reasons.
08-25-2010, 11:58 PM,
I never have a problem shedding with these, nor with fading or hair getting brittle as the lace frays first - I am rough with them - so I end up moving on to the next piece before the other signs of an aginig piece take their toll. I order 4-5 at a time get a solid 10 weeks out of each piece and I am good for the year. When I am down to 2 uncut I order again.

No one ever expects a cropped doo is a piece, especially when the I-Lace is totally knot less and 100% realistic scalp is showing all over the place:

[Image: 2lvcuoj.jpg]
08-26-2010, 01:59 AM,
looks really good...
sorry i'm new in this world but what is island design particularity ?
i don't see the difference of the design compare to others piece....
08-26-2010, 07:15 AM,
looks really good reubin!
Me too, am gonna buy an exercise band this time just to see how it goes. it should be iLace this time.

good luck, and well done again!
08-27-2010, 11:30 AM,
What is an island design? It's an ILace center with either a French or Super Fine Swiss lace perimeter--hence the term 'island.' The lace is thinner and finer than the ILace so it's great for using at the perimeter as a 'transition' material to the ILace. As you can see from the close up of the top of Reubin's head, the ILace completely covers any knots and it looks like the hair is coming right out of your scalp. He's a master with this design. Some people go with all ILace no lace French or Super Fine Swiss lace. And some also just put the lace on the front hair line. Since Ruebin wears his hair short he chose to use the lace all around the perimeter. But if you have a longer style the sides and back aren't as critical and you can get the lace just in front. There is no extra charge for putting lace on a ILace unit.
Regards,
John
http://www.toplace.com
09-10-2010, 11:21 AM,
reubin....i think your hair looks great...does ilace mean injected hair rather than knots...i do not wear hair at the moment but will be doing within 6 months and really like this style that you wear.
how do you blend it so well and do you think 75% piece or highr would look good in yhis style...as anybody ever detected this hair or not.
your hair is 1 of the best i have seen