Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family & Friends
08-23-2010, 03:21 AM,
Family & Friends
Guys who in your family knows you wear hair, what about friends,? and how did they react when they found out, how did they find out?

Personally I do not wear a system yet but I know I will cause having hair is fukin awsome. I was talking to my mother and she knows what I am going through with the whole hairloss thing, I mentioned to her that I might wear a hairsystem and she laughed...... and then she told me thats the right thing to do if it makes me happy.

Also what is your attitude in regards to other people knowing you wear hair, do you guys care does bother you if someone finds out?
08-24-2010, 02:07 AM,
RE: Family & Friends
I told it my mother befor i did it, at first she said hööö no way please, but after i showed her some picturs from here she said hell jeah. Its because the main part of the people dont know how undetectable the systems already are. My Brother also know it and he said that was a very good decision. I wear my system since 2 month and nobody detected it, i only hear that i am looking good. Hmm if somebody would detect it i would tell him, why should i dont do it. I feal me fantastic with hair and i only have to care every 2 weeks about the system and the rest of the time i dont think about it. So if someone loose a tooth it is normal that he get a new one, so why should i dont do it with the hair. I can live without a tooth but it would be very ugly, so in my opinion its the same with the hair.

My Girlfriend also know it and she loves it. She dont say it but i see it Big Grin
08-24-2010, 02:23 AM,
every 2 weeks ??
i'm not a wearer yet but every 2 weeks would be fantastic for me....
i'm not sure if i want a piece now because i red on the forum that some people have to take it off everyday or every 3-4days.. and i'm young ( 21year old) and i often go on hollidays with friends and i would feel very uncomfortable and uneasy if i have to take it off every 3 days even if it is in the bathroom because i'm gonna have to bring a lot of product and takes a lot of times in the bathroom and they are going to be suspicious if i stay 1 hour in the bathroom....

how old are you by the way? i am wondering if there is a lot of young wearer (20-25 years old) i mean student.....
can you post of photo of your?
(with the frontline and the back?
08-24-2010, 03:40 AM,
Hi Guys. Glad you took the jump, Ruulkasar and you are pleased with the ``new you`` !
Paris -- I would say that wearing hair does indeed pose some issues for wearers, such as you mentioned , which people who have all their own hair do not face--going away from home with friends for a while and trying to do your attachments discreetly. I have been in that situation, and to be honest, once you have been wearing for a while, you will find your own ways of doing things and you will know how often [ or not so often] you will need to detach and re- bond your system. It`s really a matter of your own individual body -chemistry. Personally, my scalp tends to be quite oily, so I need / like to wash my scalp daily and I prefer not to over -wash the system in order to get longer life /wear from it, so I only do a light bond, and a daily re -attach, but I am so used to it now, it only takes a few minutes, not an hour or more. You will know after a little while of wearing, how often or not you will need a clean and re -bond. If travelling, you really don`t need a huge supply of tapes/glues ---- If you can get away without having to really clean your own scalp daily [ if it`s not too oily] you can use a strong tape/ glue for travelling, and just give your head a light rinse in the shower without heavy shampooing. Shampoo can lodge around the perimeter and cause itching , which is why I do my system separately to my head. Another idea would be to have two systems, and you can bring one with you in your bag, ready to go on mid -week during a holiday, and you can carefully wrap the first one up in a plastic bag when you take it off and clean it when you get home --just for speed. It will not take 1 hour in the bathroom once you get used to attaching ------ you will get very fast at it after a little while. You have probably seen the pics of my system on my posts here --- I have been to warm countries like Italy, and you would shower morning and evening -- I just did my normal trick of a little glue on the front lace/hairline, and a few strips of tape on the poly perimeter - - pops off in a few seconds, peel off the tape strips and a bit of remover fluid on the front scalp and i`m ready to go again. A good idea is to transfer a little of the lace -release fluid and the glue remover fluid into small plastic bottles [ less than 100ml ] and ALWAYS carry them in your cabin baggage if flying --just in case you had them in a checked -in bag and your luggage went missing !! Can you imagine being away from home in a foreign place, and no products !!!
Best wishes and hope you `` join the club`` soon !! Paul.
08-24-2010, 05:38 AM,
How long you could wear without de and reataching depends on your skin and on the glue you use. I use a medium strong glue and this glue is able to hold 3-4 weeks, but after 2 weeks i want to clean my head. The strongest that i know could hold 5 weeks, but thats too nasty in my opinion, 2 weeks are a good time. I dont like the daily ataching process, i like to atach it on one afternoon and then i dont care for the next 2 weeks (maybe i have to reatach the edges after some days, but beside that it is no Prob.)

Btw i am 26.

Photo from me you could find here http://www.forum.toplace.com/showthread.php?tid=3955