Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with Ordering No. 2
08-21-2010, 04:17 AM,
Help with Ordering No. 2
So, it certainly looks like Im pretty satisfied with this toplace thing, so much that I feel (been wearing for just 3 weeks) Im ready to make my next order so that it arrives in time when this one dies on me. Big Grin (I really dont want to go back to wearing my other all-poly system).

Im thinking I should take Pauls advice though, and go with a perimeter poly (except front).

what do you suggest? a thin skin or a poly skin? (I am assuming a thin skin would be lighter than poly and offers less detectability to the touch).

Also, I am pretty content with what I have BUT if i had to order, I would add a very slight curve to the front. (to have a very sublime V shape front cause I kinda think I have a very straight hairline - which makes it ugly-fake-looking and in so thinking, I always need to adjust my hairstyle).

Do I need to make another template or can you go ahead on your judgement? I really cannot be asked to make another template (lol) and to be honest I think if John can do very slight adjustments to my first order specs it would be spot on.

Shall I trust John? lol (only kidding John Tongue ).

Recap:
- Full french lace
- Thin Skin perimeter / Poly (undecided)
- SFS hairline
- To add a very slight V-shape to the hairline

(and if possible, cut the excess lace down to the hairline for me - lol - I am sounding like a really lazy slob)
08-21-2010, 07:17 AM,
RE: Help with Ordering No. 2
Hi again --I was looking through the ``Style options`` on the home page a while ago. I see an ``exercise base`` which is especially for those who lead very active recreational lives... Swimming, Gym etc. Might be well -worth your while to consider such a system and keep your all -lace or poly perimeter/ lace combination system [if you order one] for wearing to work and social outings. I know it can be a dilemma to decide on what to specify when ordering a new system, as there is a lot of choice available. I have no experience of the thin skin material, but am wondering if it would be suitable to use as a perimeter strip --presumably it would, I just feel that the poly might be a little more robust in withstanding tape being peeled off it many times --with some very strong tapes, you can see the poly kind of stretching, and while it is very sturdy, I
[sorry --hit the send button too early ] feel like anything, it does have a `` breaking point`` and could eventually tear. I honestly cannot say I had any worries about detectability --it`s quite thin..
As for your template, as far as i know templates are sent to the factory and they keep them there to work off.... I`m open to correction on that. If you wanted to modify the front hairline bit , John may be able to ask them to alter it a bit but he`d be the best one to advise on that -- Paul.