Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can recommend a stylist in the Brussels area (Belgium)
08-15-2010, 07:57 AM,
I can recommend a stylist in the Brussels area (Belgium)
Hi all,
If you're looking for a stylist in the Brussels area (Belgium), I can recommend one that's really good and experienced at cutting in systems and cutting your own hair. Very discreet and privative environment. Post a reply of you're interested.
Kind regards
Paco
08-15-2010, 06:09 PM,
RE: I can recommend a stylist in the Brussels area (Belgium)
Hello paco71. That`s very helpful for anyone considering wearing in or around that area -- I wonder would you e mail the details to John in case he misses this, so he can keep it on file for future reference? Some new wearer might come along in 6 months time, and this post will have moved well -down the list and not be easily seen --- at least if John has it on file he can dig it out ... he`s very busy with other things just now....... thanks a lot... Paul.
08-16-2010, 09:39 AM,
RE: I can recommend a stylist in the Brussels area (Belgium)
(08-15-2010, 06:09 PM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Hello paco71. That`s very helpful for anyone considering wearing in or around that area -- I wonder would you e mail the details to John in case he misses this, so he can keep it on file for future reference? Some new wearer might come along in 6 months time, and this post will have moved well -down the list and not be easily seen --- at least if John has it on file he can dig it out ... he`s very busy with other things just now....... thanks a lot... Paul.

Good idea Paul. thx.