Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaving your existing hair
08-07-2010, 12:56 PM,
Shaving your existing hair
I have a question which I have yet to see posted here. How do you shave your existing hair while being careful enough to not shave your horseshoe hair? I am a NW2 with diffuse thinning and when I eventually pluck up the courage to make the transition I will need to shave my top hair off. For the first time I will get a professional to do it ... but then what? It will keep growing and I am worried I might overshave some of the hair that I am meant to keep. I assume I will need two mirrors and constantly shave the growing thinning hair and be careful not to go over the edges? Sorry if I haven't explained this well but I would really appreciate some replies from those who have to keep shaving their thinning hair.
08-07-2010, 08:36 PM,
RE: Shaving your existing hair
You will be able to see clearly, where the shaved hair is re-growing in comparison to the hair you want to keep ....... I did mine yesterday standing in front of bathroom mirror hanging on the wall and just used a medium sized hand-held mirror to see around the back area --- you will have no bother/worries once it`s been done by your professional, you will see the difference . The re -growing hair is stubbly/ much shorter than the un-cut hair. It shouldn`t be an issue for you whatsoever. Best wishes, Paul.