Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone tried back2natural hair conditioner
08-05-2010, 10:30 AM,
anyone tried back2natural hair conditioner
hi people Smile just wanted to know if anyone has tried back2 natural conditioner and if it works well for faded hair ,and also how do you apply the stuff ? is it ok to get on lace by accident ?
all your answers would be appreciated thanks Smile
08-05-2010, 07:14 PM,
RE: anyone tried back2natural hair conditioner
I use Lòreal conditioner for coloured hair occasionally, so can`t comment on the one you mentioned. I was curious about your `` faded hair`` ---- if your system is getting on in age and the colour is not as vibrant as it was on delivery, you can easily freshen it up by colouring it ---in my experience, it`s best to apply the colour paste to the hair only [ I use a black colour so obviously that would really blacken the lace too much ] and only allow it on the hair for no more than a few minutes -- I know the Toplace hair is not heavily bleached / processed like other makers do, but hair which has no natural oils etc. tends to really ``grab`` the colour and [ in my case] if I left a black colour on for more than 3 or 4 mins. it would be like coal when all I want is to darken it down a bit. If it looks not dark enough to me when it`s dry, I can always put on another little bit --- it`s easier than trying to lighten it up from a coal -black hue ! Is your system blace/brown/blonde? It`s very easy to do -- if you`ve never done it before, let me know. There is a place near me which sells literally everything for hair salons -- a lot of the products are supposed to be sold only to salon -owners/professionals ---- I never have a problem buying the tubes of colour paste and the Creme peroxide to mix it with. I presume you can get your hands on them in UK easily ? Paul.
08-06-2010, 03:03 AM,
'Back2 Natural' is a great product and Toplace has always recommended it. It was developed by Ian Gavet who has spent his entire life in hair care. He's worked for several big hair companies including Clairol. He travels the world putting on seminars on hair coloring and hair care. He developed 'Back2Natural' specifically for coloring hair systems. Nobody knows more about hair coloring than Ian. You can put it on your comb and 'blend' the color of your hair system with the color of your own hair. Or you can put it on your whole system and it will recondition it. You can order the product from his webiste: http://www.adfhair.com.
08-06-2010, 04:45 AM,
I misunderstood your question there, ukhair -- thought you were asking about ordinary conditioner --- the site (link that John posted there) is ace ! Paul.
08-08-2010, 12:12 AM,
B2N is very good but the problem disappears with the shampoo and the water turns black therefore not practical to wash the hair as it was unable to recover from tough B2N.
Too bad the book does not take the time to at least two shampoo!