Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Template example (photo)
08-04-2010, 09:41 AM,
Template example (photo)
Your bald area typically increases over time so it's a good idea to check your template size about once a year. What works for you last year might be too small for you today. Here's an example of a template with temple points. And remember that nothing on the body is perfectly symmetrical so don't be afraid of having one side being different than the other. This example was sent from Europe and it's in centimeters. There is no need to put the measurements on the template--the factory will make the hair unit to exactly match the size of your template.

Attached Files Image(s)

08-06-2010, 11:04 AM,
RE: Template example (photo)
Hi everyone!

I ordered a topper but I didn't manage to do the template with the "plastic bag" on my head. Can I, for a first wig, do that kind of template, measuring different distance on my head? Is that sufficient, or will it have problems with the "shape' or something like that?

The template is a real problem for me and i need to solve it!

Thanks!
08-08-2010, 04:05 AM,
RE: Template example (photo)
Hi exo1000, In my humble opinion, in order to get a nice snug fit that fits the shape of your particular skull-shape, you need to make a template of your head using the cling film material and sellotape as shown in the tutorials which you can view on youtube --just type in ``Head template`` and you can view a few clips there. It`s easy to do --doesn`t have to be down to the last millimetre -- it`s not rocket -science at all. Honestly I can fully understand a person contemplating wearing for the first time, having many niggling questions and fear of the unknown bothering them -- your template is just to help the factory to custom- make a unit just for you. It`s not hard to do at all. Paul.