Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blonde full cap querie
07-31-2010, 09:39 PM,
RE: Blonde full cap querie
When you say you `` bleached`` your own hair do you mean you used actual bleach? While not claiming to be an expert, I can and do colour my own hair from it`s natural brown/black-ish colour, to all - black. I use the proper colouring products to do so [ creme peroxide mixed with a colour creme which comes in a tube rather like toothpaste] which I buy from a Salon -supplies shop. I would think/surmise that if your own hair is on the dark/er side, it would be more difficult to lighten it, say , to a blonde colour, rather than the other way around. Whatever you used, sounds to me like it`s not meant to be used on skin -- I could be totally wrong as I don`t know exactly what you used, but I am purely guessing, that the kind of bleach used to bleach knots, wouldn`t be intended to be used directly on hair which is growing on a person -- I am totally open to correction here, as I said, I have never used bleach on knots as my units are 1b colour, so quite dark. Maybe others who bleach their knots could chip in here ? Regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Blonde full cap querie - anubi5 - 07-31-2010, 07:57 PM
RE: Blonde full cap querie - Paul In Ireland - 07-31-2010, 09:39 PM
RE: Blonde full cap querie - ToplaceUSA - 08-01-2010, 02:49 AM
RE: Blonde full cap querie - anubi5 - 08-01-2010, 02:21 PM
RE: Blonde full cap querie - ToplaceUSA - 08-04-2010, 02:17 PM
RE: Blonde full cap querie - JRob - 08-11-2010, 04:20 PM