Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 videos from Norway - comments?
07-18-2010, 03:34 AM,
RE: 2 videos from Norway - comments?
(07-18-2010, 03:11 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Hi Apollo, At least the guy has `` outed `` himself as a hair -wearer and it`s good to show other that there should be no stigma attached to it, no more than there is to having a denture fitted, or even having cosmetic surgery done.
To answer your question --when I went to the Salon, they sprayed on a de -bonder called `Remove`` --it`s citrus -based and VERY good to break down the glue. It was removed with kitchen -towel, the scalp/hair was then shampooed,conditioned, and finally, the dry scalp was given a wipe, all over with the medical swab thing -- I assume the alcohol wipes you got would do the same job, to kill any lingering bacteria. I found that prolonged attachment eventually lead to skin irritation and small sores which I was afraid would deteriorate into an infection, so that`s why I now use lace, with just the small poly perimeter and a `light`attachment mostly ---have had no problems since.
Let us know how you get on, but if I was you, I would consider getting the new Toplace skin system that John was referring to above ---all you need is a stylist and you are more than familiar with how to attach /detach so you`d have no trouble doing your own --- the difference in cost would be substantial I would think -- worth considering. Regards, Paul.

Yes, I'm definitely going to consider that, but are the skin system from Toplace the same - meaning in need of a full head of glue - or is it just to be glued/attached around the perimeter as the lace systems?
Also, what's the cost of the skin system from Toplace and how long are they meant to last?

Apollo

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 videos from Norway - comments? - apollo2009 - 07-18-2010, 03:34 AM