Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John ToplaceUsa I await your reply and I will follow my command
07-09-2010, 03:34 AM,
John ToplaceUsa I await your reply and I will follow my command
Hello John

I would like help ordering of my system Toplac
I've made my template and I want to know how to command my hair bit system you explain?

I would like to know if I add my control with my paper template or if I made my command line and how to pay more because I want to pay with PayPal.

Soon you tell me what the shipping cost to France and if I'm going to pay customs fees at the reception in France ?

How to have an express delivery ?

I started looking for a density or you do not see too my scalp through my hair to dry hair and once I stoop down density but I do not want to fall too much density to the first order so I want to know if 75 % is high or low and if you have photo of 75% I'm ok ?

I think taking Tl 250 for my first order?

Thank you very much

"I await your reply and I will follow my command"
07-09-2010, 04:56 AM,
RE: John ToplaceUsa I await your reply and I will follow my command
Hello French-hair,
I understand the language barrier / grammar problems. It is a little hard to fully understand your questions -- I think you are asking about how you order from John, shipping costs, and density of hair to order.
Firstly, I had a look at the pictures you posted a few days ago of your template. You will have to mail the actual template to John so he can send it to the factory. If you e mail John, he will send you a request for payment with the PayPal link --the cost of shipping will be included in the price. I am in Ireland and I have never had any request for any customs payments from Irish Customs --- I cannot imagine French Customs charging you for a personal item --it is unlikely to even be opened on arrival in France,and it is not for commercial purposes.
Print off an order form from the Order section and you can mark the densities you would like for the different areas of your head, on the drawing of the head -shape on the form. I think a medium density is what might be best for you to order, looking at the pictures of your own hair --mine is similar to yours.
The densities are approximately as follows : Light= 50 /55 %, Medium = 60/65%, Medium to Heavy = 70 / 75 %, and Heavy = 80/90%.
I hope you could understand that information and that it helps you to make your choice. Best wishes, Paul.
07-09-2010, 11:47 AM,
Thanks Paul. French, everything that Paul said is correct. If you have any more questions you can email me directly at [email protected].
Regards,
John
07-10-2010, 04:00 AM,
Thanks John Paul and thank you
I sent my template and my lock of hair tonight.
What is taken to have a more rapid manufacture -7 to -10 days?
07-10-2010, 09:42 AM,
French,
You can place a 'Rush' on the order and this will put you at 'the head of the line.' It reduces the normal turnaround of 5-7 weeks (for European delivery) by 7-10 days. The cost is an additional $40.00. Please include the Printable Order Form with your template and hair sample and indicate that you would like a 'Rush.' Once your order (command) is received we will send you an email invoice via Paypal and you can pay with a credit card and we'll get things going. Thanks.
Regards,
John
07-11-2010, 12:49 AM,
ok john

Thank you very much