Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Template I need your opinions thank you!
07-05-2010, 03:31 AM,
Template I need your opinions thank you!
Hello

Before ordering I want your opinion on my template.

My previous provider did not meet my template and it made me a model without the hook (* 1) so my system is too small and does not correspond to my real side of my hair so I always a space between my system and my real hair so I must be careful with the wind and always brushed my hair for the bald line is not visible.
I would like to know if a model little Toplac exactly like the photo with hook (* 1) or if I send my other classic oval template.
I have attached photos

Thank you for your reply and told me what is best for you between the 2 Template

Attached Files Image(s)

07-06-2010, 03:47 AM,
RE: Template I need your opinions thank you!
Hi French,
Go with the first template. That's the exact shape that you want for your hair system. The hair line meets your natural temple line. It's much better than the second template. I don't know why your prior supplier could not match that. I know there are companies out there that would just rather take the easy route and sell you a stock piece instead of doing a complete custom route and that must be the answer. But the first template you made is very good. It matches your existing hair while showing a bit of natural recession---that will be very realistic.
Regards,
John
07-06-2010, 07:28 AM,
Thank you John

Before you have your answer I did it again this morning but a template without the recession, you think it will be good? (See photos)

For the join between the system and my real hair is not bald skull area I've done my template a bit bigger and I shave my real hair on the side.

Thought you c is a good solution for not having a bald skull between the system and my real hair or is it a problem for the super fit on lace hair shaved?

I explained how to order at Toplac what is the procedure?

In addition I have a problem at the moment it is not possible to see the pictures on your site for the basics, density ... I have a red cross and AC on the 2 computer in my house?

Thank you for your answers

Attached Files Image(s)

07-06-2010, 09:15 AM,
French,
Thanks for the photos. In the first photo you have a rounded temple area on your template which I thought was very good. That
doesn't appear on the latest template. It might not matter based on the hair style that you decide on. Can you show us
a photo of the style that you want to achieve? If it exposes the hair line then that curvature on the first template might
have more importance. If you don't expose the temple are then it wouldn't matter. So if you can download a photo that would
be a big help. The techies are working on updating the website and the photos will be back soon.
Thanks,
John
07-06-2010, 06:41 PM,
ok John
For now I want to make a style with no clear front line to start. (As on image)

I've done my template more than 1cm on each side to do well the joint between my hair and my real system, you thought that the system will take two weeks on my good side that will be razed?

Thank you much I'm getting ready to do my order.
How to pay?

How to have an express delivery ?

I will pay by paypal can you explain how to m?

Last question I started looking for a density or you do not see too my scalp through my hair to dry hair and once I stoop down density but I do not want to fall too much density to the first order so I want to know if 75 % is high or low and if you have photo of 75% I'm ok

I await your response to my order

thank you very much

Attached Files Image(s)

07-08-2010, 04:43 AM,
John
I await your reply and I will follow my command
I think taking Tl 250 for my first order?

Thank you very much
07-12-2010, 07:26 AM,
French,
In the Brad Pitt photo that you posted the density is 70-75% and freestyle venting. You will not see much scalp
at that density since it's heavy. If you part it you will see a little bit of scalp but if you wear it casually like
the Brad Pitt photo you will not see scalp. If you'd like a 'rush' it's an additional $40 and
that's a selection on the on line order process. Basically, it moves your order to 'the head of the line' and the factory
will start making it sooner saving you about 7-10 offer the normal delivery time to Europe (5-7 weeks). The TL 250 (French lace
and 3/4" poly on the back and sides) is a good
choice for a first time wearer. When you order on line just selct 'sending template' and sending 'hair sample' for the drop down
menu selections for those choices. You will pay on line. Mail the template and hair sample to the address on the web site.
Once the template and hair sample are received your order will be complete and submitted to the factory.
Regards,
John