Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Closeup photo of the New Generation TL 700 base
07-04-2010, 02:40 AM,
Closeup photo of the New Generation TL 700 base
The TL 700 New Generation Base is the thinest skin base available any where. The hair line is unbelievable! This unit is so easy to attach and remove. You can spend a lot of time and money looking for a great skin system---this one is the best.

Attached Files Image(s)

07-04-2010, 03:06 AM,
RE: Closeup photo of the New Generation TL 700 base
Do you have one on hand in a stock unit:

Light density..around 60/65 % neighborhood
Freestyle
No crown
Scalloped front
Color 410 0r 310 or 510 more or less

thanks
07-04-2010, 10:44 AM,
First of all the stock units only come in these specs:
medium density
freestyle
crown
graduated (but not scalloped which is a zig zag pattern) front
6" hair length

All stock units on hand are Super Fine Swiss Lace but I can also get artificial skin (PSB) stock units in just a couple of days. Gray on stock units come in increments of 10% so the colors that you specify are available. I'll be in the office on Monday on Monday and check my stock. If I don't have it I'll get in a couple of days.
Regards,
John
07-08-2010, 09:21 AM,
Hi, I've got a few questions about the TL 700 base...

First, what's the max. density available with this ultra-thin skin base?

Second, I currently wear a lace unit with polyskin or some type of low maintenance perimeter on the sides and back, but I would really love to get away from the labor of dealing with the lace front. Would you say the hairline on these units is believable for a combed back/exposed hairline style?

Third, and this is just a general question for people who wear all skin bases, is this something that people can tolerate in hot climates? I live in Texas and my head definitely sweats...

Thanks.
07-09-2010, 12:35 AM,
Hi NB,
The New Generation bases are the thinest you can get. I believe the maximum density you can order is 85-90% but I'll check with the factory and verify that. The hair lines on these units are great. The base is so thin that it just seamlessly blends into your own skin. You can definitely wear a comb back style with a New Generation base. As for comfort, everyone wants to know what a skin base is like. I wear one in the summer in Minneapolis and it's hot and humid here--no problems. I know long time wearer Johnny in Albuquerque wears nothing but skin. Maybe others can chime in with their opinions too.
Regards,
John
07-16-2010, 02:21 PM,
Thanks for the reply.

I'm making a template right now and wondering how much elasticity these New Generation bases have compared to say a french lace base. Will I put it on basically without any "tightness" or will it sort of stretch a bit over my head?

Also, how long on average do the New Generation base last for an experienced wearer before fraying, etc.? Does the hair have any breakage issues?

Thanks!
07-17-2010, 12:32 AM,
I have always wondered about these. They seem amazing but I don't hear a lot of buzz on the forum. I hear TONS on Lace, and have lace but wonder if this is something I would like to try.......It's hard to try something different.
07-17-2010, 03:16 AM,
(07-09-2010, 12:35 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Hi NB,
The New Generation bases are the thinest you can get. I believe the maximum density you can order is 85-90% but I'll check with the factory and verify that. The hair lines on these units are great. The base is so thin that it just seamlessly blends into your own skin. You can definitely wear a comb back style with a New Generation base. As for comfort, everyone wants to know what a skin base is like. I wear one in the summer in Minneapolis and it's hot and humid here--no problems. I know long time wearer Johnny in Albuquerque wears nothing but skin. Maybe others can chime in with their opinions too.
Regards,
John

Looks great! Will the new gen bases be available with partials too? If so what's the price difference between the french lace and new gen?
07-21-2010, 06:29 AM,
Yes, the New Generation base is available as a partial. The French lace base is $195 plus shipping and the New Generations is $295 plus shipping.
07-21-2010, 06:29 AM,
any more photos of the tl 700 in action, im considering this option as it looks very natural and i would like to get the spikey look....thanks

(07-17-2010, 03:16 AM)Arctic_Humbug Wrote:
(07-09-2010, 12:35 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Hi NB,
Regards,
John

Looks great! Will the new gen bases be available with partials too? If so what's the price difference between the french lace and new gen?