Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need some advice for a full cap
07-01-2010, 09:53 AM,
need some advice for a full cap
Hi, first of all i'm new on this forum so hi everybody
second : i'm from france so sorry if my english is not that good.
So let's start with my problem,
i'm 21 years old and i loose my hair... it really pissed me off and make me be unhappy with my look...
the lost is not in a particular zone... it is pretty much "everywhere"on my head...
I used to be very confident and most of all to have really really good hair when i was a teenager... and i loved it...i used to change my hair style very often ( a little bit like beckam) but the long style are better on me than the short style...
because of my loss of i can't do this anymore... i have always the same hair style and it is a very bad hair style...( but i try to hide all the holes^^)
and one more thing.. my hair became very very bad... they used to be a very nice blond now they are a "sad" blond and sometimes with the sun the seems to be red...... they became very curly... i used to have curles but not that much.. and now they seems to be always dirty and they are never soft... even the sides are bad...

I've try propecia for 7month.... doesn't seem to work...so i like to try a hair replacement and a full cap because my sides are a very bad color and texture and they are never going to match with a complement...
so i have got a few questions...

i like to know what kind of front line i can expect with a hair replacement... ? can i get someting like this :

[Image: attachment.php?aid=110]

and saw Jrob spoke about a aeration probleme on the side or something... how do i know if the aeration is good or not ?

about the hair style I would like to have something like this

[Image: alex-pettyfer-hairstyle.jpg]

[Image: alex_pettyfer-surferhairstyle2.jpg]

and to be able to show a hair line like this

[Image: alexsurferhair.jpg]

is it too much or is it possible ?

another picture

[Image: christian-cj-koegel-real-world-cancun.jpg]

this is really a style i used to have.... and that is good on me...

and of course i would like something very discret so that nobody can notice that it is not my really hair... but i really want to move with my life to be able to go to the pool or the sea again without worrying...

so just can me tell me if it is a least possible ? and what kind of order i have to do ? french lace ? and how do we do the mesure for a full cap ?
thanks a lot and i hope you are going to give me good news
07-02-2010, 05:23 AM,
RE: need some advice for a full cap
(07-01-2010, 09:53 AM)Paris Wrote: I've try propecia for 7month.... doesn't seem to work...so i like to try a hair replacement and a full cap because my sides are a very bad color and texture and they are never going to match with a complement...
so i have got a few questions...

i like to know what kind of front line i can expect with a hair replacement... ? can i get someting like this :

[Image: attachment.php?aid=110]

You sound like a good candidate for a full cap.

As for the hairline, some come out better than others but I have never had one that I wasn't able to work with. The one in the pic you posted is an excellent example of what a skilled ventilator is able to produce, but this is as much (or more) of an art as it is a science, so don't expect every unit to be 100% perfect.

In the hair game you have to be willing to roll with the punches. You might get one unit with a spectacular hairline and one with a hairline that you aren't quite as thrilled about. It's the nature of the beast. You have to be able to work with what you get. Spike the unit with the amazing hairline and go with a comb down or a semi-spiky style with the other one. It really isn't that hard to make it work either way. It's just important that you go into this with realistic expectations. If you aren't willing to make a compromise here and there you won't be happy.

Quote:and saw Jrob spoke about a aeration probleme on the side or something... how do i know if the aeration is good or not ?

about the hair style I would like to have something like this

[Image: alex-pettyfer-hairstyle.jpg]

With a longer style like that you won't have to worry so much about the ventilation in the temples. You should still specify how you want them to lay, but the longer hair will cause the hair to fall more naturally. Add a little styling product and you will have an amazing looking full cap.

Quote:and of course i would like something very discret so that nobody can notice that it is not my really hair... but i really want to move with my life to be able to go to the pool or the sea again without worrying...

There is always a chance that someone might find out that you are wearing a hairpiece, but with a full cap (especially a longer style as you are looking for) the chances are very small as long as you get the right specifications and maintain a good attachment.

Quote:so just can me tell me if it is a least possible ? and what kind of order i have to do ? french lace ? and how do we do the mesure for a full cap ?
thanks a lot and i hope you are going to give me good news

Order your first unit with all French lace and definitely make a template, especially if you plan to expose hairline.
07-02-2010, 08:42 AM,
Thanks a lot Jrob for all those answers and the time you took to answer to me.
So according to you this style is possible on a full cap ?

you told me to make a template... but how do we do the template for a full cap ?
I found this on the website : http://amarillo.heritagewebdesign.com/~j...ement.html
but there is not template...
my big concern is how do i know how i can stop the edge of the couronne ? (i don't know how we call this in english"the side of the front line...?"
and the back how far can it go ? with the neck motion isn't it going to make the piece mouve ?
one the template done, i have to send it byt the post to toplace ? (or do a scan ? )

a few more questions that you probably answer a LOT of time...
how long can you keep the full cap when it's fix ? (probably depend of how it's fix and what activities we do but i mean in average for a regular day...)
how long does the hair piece last before i have to buy a new one ?

thanks a lot again and if you can help me do a template that would be very nice...
07-02-2010, 10:21 AM,
i think i found a guide to make a full cap template.
but one more question what do i have to draw on my template ?
is it a freestyle hair piece that i want ?
07-03-2010, 01:46 AM,
Yes, you should order free style ventilation and 65-70% ventilation. There are several instructional videos on 'You Tube' on how to make full cap template. Just go there and do a search for 'hair template.' You will have no problem with achieving this style.