Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Density would these hair styles be?
03-26-2010, 07:36 AM,
What Density would these hair styles be?
Hey guys I am new here but I have been observing the forum for a while now and I have decided to start purchasing my systems online to greatly reduce my costs, as I have never ordered a system online before and have never had to deal with desity, wave and colour etc, I was wondering if you can help me with this? I ahve attched 2 photos of hairstyles that I like and hope to achieve.

Wolud you be able to tell me what the density of these hair styles would be?

Also would I be a straight body wave?

Would picture 1 be colour 1b?

any help would be appreciated.

Attached Files Image(s)

03-26-2010, 10:14 AM,
Re: What Density would these hair styles be?
Hi Baldy82,
Welcome to the Toplace forum! You'll get a lot of great information here. The hair density in those photos is 65-70%. There is no straight body wave---it's either straight or body wave. Body wave is one step up from straight. Those units are probably body wave although it's difficult to be exact since they're relatively short and most of the wave ends up on the stylist's floor. As for color that's very difficult to tell from a computer monitor because of different settings. #1 is jet black and the darkest color you can get. Looks to me like like there is some brown in there but we recommend that you provide a hair sample---that's the best way to get the color right.
Regards,
John
03-26-2010, 11:22 AM,
Thanks for the input,do you guys provide a cut in service? if so would you be able to recreate one of those styles for me?
Also I have noticed there seems to be 2 ways to score density, what would 65% - 70% be the equivelant of using the other system?
the reason I ask is I am used to the other way?. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks
03-31-2010, 06:51 AM,
65 is really that thick? The second photo looks like a very heavy density.
03-31-2010, 09:43 AM,
So what would you guys say the density is in the second photo?