Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dermatch on hairpiece hair
09-26-2009, 05:29 AM,
dermatch on hairpiece hair
I've heard about people using the concealer "Dermmatch" to blend their own hair and the hairpiece hair when they're having color issues. My question for those people who do this, does the concealer get on the lace base? Can you just rub it on the hair and not have to worry about staining the base? I have an all lace piece and am thinking about trying this but want to know if there are any cautions I should know about.
09-27-2009, 12:49 PM,
Re: dermatch on hairpiece hair
I wondered the same thing. It you have lace and use some dermatch or toppik on the hair line if it would clump all up and stick to the tape and lace.
09-28-2009, 01:57 AM,
anyone?????
09-28-2009, 05:07 AM,
Ive used dermmatch and prothick for years. I do not use it on the front hairline, but i have used it on the side and temple areas. I just use it and dont really worry too much about it dying the base. after time it can, but it would change the color dark to your hair color anyway. So its not like the lace would be visible. But on the front hairline, I would be a little more cautious. because if it stains it there, u might see a dark grid pattern. The only place i would worry about staining is the very front lace on the hairline. that i would try to keep clean and not stained. reason being is because the lace is exposed a lot in this area. this is where lace is supposed to do all its magic by appearing transparent. If it does stain, then it will look like a dark grid on ur hair. So try to avoid staining that very front area of exposed lace. Other places i dont really worry about too much