Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will someone feel your wig??? Question from newbie
10-25-2010, 08:33 AM,
RE: Will someone feel your wig??? Question from newbie
Hi anubi5. Are you wearing swiss or french lace ? Swiss is lighter than french. I wear swiss and I honestly find it very comfortable to wear and am doubtful that it could be detected to the touch.... I have a poly perimeter, the rest if the system is swiss lace.
I was interested in your observation regarding a partner who `figured it out` and left you. I had a similar experience many years ago while wearing an all -poly. I had actually intended to `out`myself as a wearer to the person in the next week or so but was busted first. The `thing`fizzled out shortly afterwards...... having given the whole thing a lot of thought, I figured out that, it`s probably not the fact that your wear that bothers a partner/potential partner, but the fact that you weren`t `honest`about it to them ... I suppose the thinking would be `` if they didn`t trust me with this personal fact, what else are they likely to keep from me ``.......... that was just my way of reasoning it out at the time. I resolved after that to be totally honest about it with anyone who I thought might be becoming more than a casual friend...... it`s been the best policy I found. I reckon if they want to let something like that bother them, then they only want to be with you in `fair weather` and are superficial.. To be honest, hand-on-heart, if I were in the position where a person was frank with me, about something personal to themselves, it would make me have more `time`for them. I couldn`t try to be in a relationship with someone while witholding the fact that I wear, as I would be `on edge`all the time.......wearing requires you to adapt and adjust things in your lifestyle...... trying to carry off wearing unbeknown to a partner, would just wear me out. Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will someone feel your wig??? Question from newbie - Paul In Ireland - 10-25-2010, 08:33 AM