Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will someone feel your wig??? Question from newbie
10-01-2010, 08:29 AM,
RE: Will someone feel your wig??? Question from newbie
(06-16-2010, 08:43 AM)JRob Wrote: With the right base design and a proper attachment is pretty difficult to be able to detect the unit. There are no guarantees that you will never get busted, but as long as you keep up with maintaining your bond the chances are slim.

bringing up this topic again...

im not personally concerned about the rest of the hair, it doesn't feel detectable if you ask me...

BUT
the hairline is my worry, my concern. I can't manage to make the transition from the hairline to my forehead undetectable to the touch. The closer I get is when I glue some of the hairs to my forehead... if you brush your fingers against my hairline it would feel like I have used a very strong gel and stuck some hairs on my forehead. Not the best of solutions imo.

I use Fray Check, it SLIGHLTY helps. I was wondering whether there is any similar product with better results? With Fray Check, I find that it leaves some flakes which looks like dandruff when it gets dry and you rub it.

:/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will someone feel your wig??? Question from newbie - mrjoejohn - 10-01-2010, 08:29 AM