Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photo of a Super Fine Swiss hairline
06-08-2010, 01:09 AM,
Photo of a Super Fine Swiss hairline
Super Fine Swiss lace (SFS) is a great base material for providing an undetectable hairline. It disappears on the scalp and looks completely natural. Here's a photo of a customer with a SFS unit.

Attached Files Image(s)

06-08-2010, 01:59 PM,
RE: Photo of a Super Fine Swiss hairline
for the life of me I can't get my hairline to look so undetectable! I'm brand new to this so I hope with time and practice I can get it down pat... As of right now I have to hide my hairline completely and brush my hair forward... that's how bad I am at this system wearing thing!

With that said, I feel soooooooo much better out and about with a full head of hair! haha...
06-08-2010, 04:05 PM,
Oft02,
You're a newbie---it will come to you in time as you get better at this. It's not rocket science but you do get a 'feel' for it as you gain experience. Some people get their first unit and they can't imagine how it will ever work for them. It looks too dark/light or too curly. Once they
wash it and have it styled it looks completely different. And then they realize that they can 'work' with it and make the unit look different. It gets better over time.
Regards,
John
06-09-2010, 12:47 AM,
It definitely gets better over time!

And no matter what people say, SFS is the best hairline you can get in the world!
06-09-2010, 10:50 PM,
Specs please.
06-10-2010, 12:25 AM,
That unit is 55-60%, body wave, and as mentioned it's Super Fine Swiss lace.
06-11-2010, 05:58 PM,
Its so nice cuz its blonde hair. knots are so invisible.