Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2 cents about website bashing
05-28-2010, 02:13 AM,
RE: My 2 cents about website bashing
Right on McNash! The bottom line is that we provide a quality product at a low price--and have done so for many years. If a photo of a wearer's eyes blacked out was used on the home page it wouldn't have the same effect. I've received a lot of positive feedback about how good the new Toplace site looks. But it's just image. A pretty site or a 'chatty' forum really doesn't mean much. We just use the best possible image to convey the quality. We have accepted the 'Farrell Challenge' for quality comparison and still have not heard from him. And that was almost a year ago. There is no other hair company that has accepted the Farrell Challenge. Period. There is a lot of petty talk going around---I just ignore it. But here's the kicker---the site that you're referring to has photos on it's home page of Toplace units----and they don't have access to the same factory that Toplace has used for the past 3 years. One of my customers has told me that now they're using a factory from Korea. Go figure.
Regards,
John

Messages In This Thread
My 2 cents about website bashing - mcnash - 05-28-2010, 12:10 AM
RE: My 2 cents about website bashing - ToplaceUSA - 05-28-2010, 02:13 AM