Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blowout hair style
05-28-2010, 12:14 PM,
Blowout hair style
http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/images/e...dBelle.jpg

Is this sort of hairstyle possible? what sort of specs would go into this style?
05-28-2010, 02:35 PM,
RE: Blowout hair style
Hi Carter,
Yes, that style can be easily done. The density is 70-75%, body wave, and freestyle. The density is on the heavy side---maybe even 75-80%---but it looks he has some gel in his hair. Note that the hair line also comes down pretty far on his forehead. Nice style.
Regards,
John
06-01-2010, 10:48 AM,
Could i possibly get a link to show how to create a template? I have straight hair and i have a decent amount of hair on my head although thinning, with a slightly receded hairline. Im still young at 24 and want to get back to having my hair the way it used to be. My temples are slightly receded as well so i would want to consider getting temple flaps as well.

I've included a couple pictures of my current hair in short and spiked styles with alot of dermmatch applied.

BTW i can no longer spike up my hair due to my thinning hairline.

Attached Files Image(s)

06-01-2010, 11:32 PM,
(06-01-2010, 10:48 AM)carter15 Wrote: Could i possibly get a link to show how to create a template? I have straight hair and i have a decent amount of hair on my head although thinning, with a slightly receded hairline. Im still young at 24 and want to get back to having my hair the way it used to be. My temples are slightly receded as well so i would want to consider getting temple flaps as well.

I've included a couple pictures of my current hair in short and spiked styles with alot of dermmatch applied.

BTW i can no longer spike up my hair due to my thinning hairline.
06-01-2010, 11:33 PM,
Hi Carter,
Go to 'style options' then hit 'templates.' I'm going to tell the webmaster to also put those instructions under 'Order Help.'
Regards,
John
06-02-2010, 03:05 AM,
That's a good style and looks quite similar to the new piece that I got cut in by Debbie. I will post photos later, but let me tell you, I wanted to try a newer longer style and with plenty of gel, I think I can get it looking like the pic in your original post.
06-02-2010, 05:49 AM,
carter do you have an e-mail address? I would like to talk with you!