Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photo of good blending on a short cut
06-01-2010, 02:38 AM,
Photo of good blending on a short cut
Here's a photo of a short cut that's very well done. The hair unit is blended well with the customer's own hair. The transition is seamless. And the color is spot on.

Attached Files Image(s)

06-01-2010, 03:40 AM,
RE: Photo of good blending on a short cut
Hi toplace do you know if ruebin ^ had standard coloured lace on his piece? I am slightly darker than him, asian and i'm looking for an off the shelf black freestyle swiss lace piece about 65% density. I understand that the standard lace is more for caucation(sp) coloured skin. I will be trying to blend the piece into much short hair on the sides well the shortest i can achieve. I will probably cut the piece rite to the edge and have a little over lapping hair and use g2b glued on all edged. ill see how it goes, if i get a piece of course.

i've been cutting my own hair sides and back with regular trimmers since '02 so im hoping i can achieve this bearing in mind i've never worn before. I'm not fussed about exposing the hairline at the front. I go on holiday in 4 weeks so i wanted to try something different, i don't care who knows lol.

I'm in london. Do you know what happens with customs ? is there enough time for me to get it

ragsta
06-01-2010, 04:37 AM,
He orders our standard translucent base. It works for just about everyone. Properly attached it allows the skin color to show through. It's used by Caucasians, Asians, East Indians, and Afro-Americans. I've got both #1 and #1B (off black) stock units on hand and can send it out to you tomorrow. You should have it in about 3-5 days. We ship to England a lot and have not had any problems. The stock units are 8" x 10" and need to be trimmed to fit your bald area.
06-01-2010, 10:53 AM,
hi toplace thanks for your reply. A few questions

Exactly which stock base is it, the poly skin TL400 or Ilace TL300 or something else? I think in the picture above its an ilace island with french lace perimeter ..

http://www.forum.toplace.com/showthread....&highlight

if its not either of those then how thin is the stock base and what can i compare it to. What density is it and are the knots invisible ?

Also, do you have black swiss lace in stock as well ?

thanks
06-02-2010, 10:15 PM,
toplace ?