Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My quest for a partial hairpiece
10-14-2011, 04:06 AM,
RE: My quest for a partial hairpiece
what makes the hair line unnatural?
zandberg what color is your hair and your partial? because u seem worried that you can tell the difference between the patrial and your real har. also why are you nervous about the partial being more visible when you increase the size of it? you're making me nervous lol.. i decided to go with a partial too.. but when i got my template made i decided to just shave off back close to the crown and wear a topper instead because my natural hair was slightly thinning out and i thought it would look funny with healthy wig hairs mixed with dying MPB hairs. and i decided to have the topper end close to my crown with keeping some of my natural hair there too (by my crown). (i dont have any crown loss yet) now i dont know if i should be regretting this decision. I asked what color hair you have because maybe its an issue for you getting a color match? my hair is black. also i dont think il have a hairline issue of being unnatural because i completely copied my current hairline in my template. am i wrong about this too?

Messages In This Thread
RE: My quest for a partial hairpiece - elvis - 10-14-2011, 04:06 AM