Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My quest for a partial hairpiece
10-13-2011, 06:49 PM,
RE: My quest for a partial hairpiece
Anty - I have almost similar routine, only that I have not been using a hairdryer...I guess I'm gonna need to start using one now, because it becomes hard to find the time needed for the de/re process (even if it's only in every three weeks). Also, about the leave in conditioner - which do you use? I have been trying to find a suitable one.

Standbyme - My hairstyle is "semi-short and messy", something like Ashton has in this one: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_EZOMzMOm3ZM/TV...utcher.jpg. I think mine is more messier because I want my partial to blend in (And of course I wouldn't look as good as that guy anyway, even if I had his hair Smile. BTW, I think I read from somewhere once that he might also wear... ). Also I have some issues with the existing hair behind the partial, because it is still thinning and I'll need to increase the size of my partial soon. I'm worried that the larger I make it, the more visible it will become.

Elvis - I usually shower with shampooing and washing only my existing hair, while not wetting the system. Sometimes I also wet the system, but I only shampoo it when deattached. About the busting part - the shape of the hairline is not completely natural, I need to hide that with a hairstyle. I don't think the piece seems like a piece when I look in the mirror, at least as long as I have my existing hair to help blending it in. Everything has been going ok so far, I have been really amazed how big difference a small partial can make to the overall look. Maybe I'll post some pics later...

Messages In This Thread
RE: My quest for a partial hairpiece - Zandberg09 - 10-13-2011, 06:49 PM