Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My quest for a partial hairpiece
08-04-2011, 01:53 PM,
RE: My quest for a partial hairpiece
Hi Zandberg,

I am currently a partial wearer, wearing the exact style of partial you are showing in your picture. It's a front hairline partial to make your hairline look more fuller and to bring it a few centimeters forward.

I have uploaded pics on this site before and I'll re-upload some again for you. It is so much easier than you think. So much easier and cost effective than consistantly buying hair concealers such as nanogen.

A being a man and having so much hair being the small partial you will wear. Noone will ever notice. My mum doesn't even know about mines, neither my friends or my band. I do security at music festivals, I play live and have now wore for over 2 months noone has ever battered an eyelid, and trust me friends definitely would.

I currently ordered a stock piece and cut out a piece from it myself, I have plenty of back up from the stock piece to last me the next year so I suggest look into that option its so much easier than you think. Also I use walker no shine tape which I bought from ebay for £3.49 probably around $5 or 4 euro.

If you want to speak to me about anything. I'll send you some pics and advice etc.

Good luck in your decision

Leondon

Messages In This Thread
RE: My quest for a partial hairpiece - leondon90 - 08-04-2011, 01:53 PM