Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My quest for a partial hairpiece
07-26-2011, 08:17 AM,
RE: My quest for a partial hairpiece
this was my first day of wearing. Wen't to a mall first, was pretty scared there at first, all kinds of thoughts about the piece falling off, everybody noticing etc. (I guess that's normal).

Good thing was that after the beginning, I was pretty confident with the partial, saw my family and couple of friends, and didn't think anyone did notice anything odd. I wear a pretty messy hairstyle, so that makes it easier to blend the piece in.

Bad news is that I think I messed up the attachment some how. The lace is lifting a little bit from both sides. I tried to do a touch up and added some Ghostbond glue, let's see if that'll help. However, I'm not very happy about this...I would really need to have the bonding to last a little longer than 24 hours, because I can't reattach every evening.

One question about the lifting - I'm going off to a small trip tomorrow. I might not be able to do even touch up's for a couple of days...Could that result in the piece falling off, or something as horrific? The lifting itself is visually not that big problem, as I don't expose my hairline.

Not the best way to start wearing, as I have to travel a lot for the next two weeks...I would really need to solve the bonding issue soon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My quest for a partial hairpiece - Zandberg09 - 07-26-2011, 08:17 AM