Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My quest for a partial hairpiece
07-25-2011, 09:03 PM,
RE: My quest for a partial hairpiece
Alcohols have a drying/negative effect on system hair...prolonged use is best avoided.... get yourself some system-friendly ones....having said that I have often in the past used Lòreal `Invisfix` gels and found them quite good and didn`t cause any negative impact on the system hair..... http://www.pharmacyathand.co.uk/gbu0-pro...x-Gel.html just Googled`it so you can see it... it`s available widely. For the small amount of alcohol [if any] in such a product it shouldn`t cause a major issue. Just to clarify on the showering......what I meant was you can shampoo your growing hair as normal while avoiding the system...it`s fine to wet your system in the while it`s attached...but no need to shampoo it frequently as it won`t have oils etc on it like growing hair.....you can simply `fluff`it up/ style it after your shower as normal.....when you DO need.want to shampoo it, my own preference is to do it in a sink whilst detached.... I just like to `see`what I`m doing...I like to simply let it soak in the water/shampoo and rinse it off under running water through the base onto/down the hairs i.e. base-side up... then apply conditioner and allow it sit for at least 10 mins. before again rinsing, and blotting it dry on a towel...You may find that doing that in a shower can sometimes lead to a bit of tangling which is obviously not great...that`s been my experience anyway .....it`s fine to get your system wet but keep `normal`shampoos off of it...cheers, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My quest for a partial hairpiece - Paul In Ireland - 07-25-2011, 09:03 PM