Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My quest for a partial hairpiece
02-08-2011, 05:54 AM,
RE: My quest for a partial hairpiece
dont get me wrong concealers are wonderfull a life saver.
when you have the other side of the equation, density.i used them for around 6 years,and loved emm.i now wear a partial or a topper.
and can i say,you wont regret it.
there modern and bloody fantastic.
long as you get the front hairline right,then its a case of applying glue waiting till it goes clear
this part i'd time with a pen & paper and watch, its easy to underestimate&overestimate time.
them start by placing the front of youre system where youre hairline is.was,and then laying the system down, pulling slightley to make sure theres no trapped air wrinkles.then flattening pushing down with youre hand,
and really if the piece is a template match it should fitt youre head, and thats it, style youre hair.gells great for controlling the hair,the bond should last for up to 3 weeks, but to make de bonding easier and to maintain a healthy scalp de bond every two weeks.
once the hairs on and in place dependent on youre skin, scalp, oily ect, you should have a whopping solid bond for around two weeks or longer.
you may want to do hairline touch ups in a few days or not,depends if youre exposing the front hairline.
but hel you'll enjoy having clean health shiney hair, and looking bloody great, and feelings that are the same
regards, happy wearing anty Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: My quest for a partial hairpiece - antywanty - 02-08-2011, 05:54 AM