Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My quest for a partial hairpiece
01-17-2011, 08:35 PM,
RE: My quest for a partial hairpiece
(01-17-2011, 04:20 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: I don`t quite `get`the shape there so please excuse my ignorance..I`ve never worn a partial but in my mind I imagine it to be more shaped like a boomerang? Surely the straight edge on that template is not the front ? Otherwise you`ll have a straight-line across your hairline? I just would have assumed the kind of normal/usual shape for a front partial would be kind of curved from temple-to-temple to sit in front of your remaining hair ? The address you have is correct.Do you mean the picture of ``Mr Burns`` at the top of the page [new pics? ] If so, the front of the system there is kind of spikey to me ? It`s kind of `swept up`..... sorry to be asking so many questions and I`m sure you put a lot of effort into making it... I`m just a bit puzzled... thanks .. Paul.

Paul, thanks for the answer...You're probably right, the shape should be more curved. The straight edge is the front. There's actually not that much effort there, that's my first draft for a template Smile .. My hairloss is is depicted in the first page of this thread, there I have also drawn the area which I'm looking to fill in. I think the template I made is similar to that, and when I try that on in the front area of my hair, I think fits quite good and gives the kind of hairline that I would like. But I'll try to make are more curved one and see if there's a difference.

Regarding style, Mr. Burns is the guy I was referring to...so I would like a slighly spiked up look in the front. But I would also like the possibility to style the frontal area somehow slightly different if possible.
(01-17-2011, 04:57 AM)Henry Wrote: Zandberg09 where do you live? Can you go somewhere to get help with your template? Its important to get it right first time, as it will save you time later.

Its important to mark the direction of the hair on the sides. To going down and back.

Also can you post a pic of your current hair loss? Blur your face out, use something like paint to blur your face. I can then give you better advice.

Hi,

thanks for the answer.

The pic of my current hairloss is in the beginning of this thread. Not very good one, but I think that from that pic it can be seen what I'm looking for.

What do you mean by hair direction? should I draw arrows on the "temple parts" in the sides of the template?

Messages In This Thread
RE: My quest for a partial hairpiece - Zandberg09 - 01-17-2011, 08:35 PM