Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I I "Hair Plugged" Toplace on Spencer Kobren's Radio Show "The Bald Truth"....
05-19-2010, 04:28 PM,
So I I "Hair Plugged" Toplace on Spencer Kobren's Radio Show "The Bald Truth"....
.... and he said that my call was so inspirational that they are going to place my call on the front page of the website (where I praise Toplace, so check it out!!!)

I love my partial "bang-piece" , started wearing it a little over a month ago I do believe. It's given me unreal confidence. I Used to be so depressed about my receding hairline. The Walker No Shine Tape holds everything together well. (The BIGGEST problem that I have is i colored my hair about a year ago and when I sent in my sample, the piece was made a couple of shades different than what my actual hair is now) So I will def. need to send in a diff. sample of my current hair color with my next order. Thank God you guys keep peoples piece sizes on records because mine is almost perfect. With wearing I have found a freedom like no other man.

Ps. I know that at least 2 people have ordered from Toplace because I suggested it. They both couldn't believe I wore!! Big Grin
05-20-2010, 03:11 AM,
RE: So I I "Hair Plugged" Toplace on Spencer Kobren's Radio Show "The Bald Truth"....
Hi Arctic,
Thanks! 'Hair plugged Toplace'----love it. I've been a guest on Spencer's radio show two times to talk about hair replacement and it was a lot of fun. And thanks for the referrals--that's always appreciated. It's true that you find 'freedom' when you wear hair. Others see and react to you differently and it's a 'whole new ball game.' And you feel better about yourself. You're 'complete.' I'm glad to hear that you're happy with your unit!
Regards,
John