Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help Choosing Density Of First Piece? (Pics)
05-19-2010, 03:47 AM,
RE: Need Help Choosing Density Of First Piece? (Pics)
Yeah it`s soul -destroying to lose hair so young. A salon I used to use in Ireland, the lady who owned it was telling me she`d have teenagers coming in practically suicidal over it. Some people can look really good with no hair/shaved heads but I think only about 10% of guys can pull that off --they have a good `shape` to the head and facial features which it suits but for other mortals ---wearing is the only answer ! I`m sure John will post a reply when he reads this post -- you`d be surprised how effective the coverage is even with the lower densities --- I think everyone is worried they won`t order enough to give proper cover but if you go too dense, you`ll only draw attention to it --- what I did was order a little denser for the perimeter, and less for the crown and front hairline --that way, the stylist was able to thin it with a thinning scissors to match in with my sides --- it just allowed a bit to ``play`` with, but I wouldn`t order anything more than 65% really as it would be too dense altogether --- also, when the system arrives, [mine was ``slight wave``] the hair is very long and in tight ringlets --- you`d think `` oh my god `` but it`s fine !! Just mist the hair with water and gently brush through it with a soft brush with rounded-tip teeth/bristles, a few times a day, and if possible, sit the unit on something round [like a small ball or better again, try obtaining a polystyrene head or even ask a large store if you can have an old mannequin head] Do that for 2 or 3 days and soon it begins to look like a proper head of hair --that`s when you can go to the stylist and it`s easier for him/her to work with -- I find it best to allow some of the bounce / liveliness out of the system before styling it. Best of luck anyway -- keep us posted !!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need Help Choosing Density Of First Piece? (Pics) - Paul In Ireland - 05-19-2010, 03:47 AM