Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys been MIA
05-18-2010, 05:45 AM,
Hey guys been MIA
Hey everyone, I been with the toplace forum for a long time, but have not been as active on it lately as I wanted to. If I could help out any noobies with questions or whatever, I think I have been in this long enough to help people out. If u feel like chatting or whatever, would be cool. I always like making new friends in this community.

regards.
05-18-2010, 10:45 AM,
RE: Hey guys been MIA
Good to hear from you Xeon. Your willingness to help other hair wearers, both newbies and experienced, is much appreciated. You bring a lot of good ideas to the table.
Regards,
John
05-19-2010, 07:21 AM,
Thanks john. Really like what you have done to everything and the site looks really well done now.
05-19-2010, 08:47 AM,
I would like to chat with you...but I don't really know your address...
05-21-2010, 05:50 AM,
hi ..

im a newb and still doing a lot of reading and research.

got several newb question for you .. ?

how secure is tape ?.. like can you pull on the hair system and it wont fall off ?... strong winds wont make it blow off etc ?

is it a strong secure hold with tape ?

ive also read that some people put "blue tape" on and also apply some extra hold glue to the blue tape for very secure bonding of the hair piece to the scalp. Is this a good idea ?

I bought a piece from a local guy just to check pieces out. How they're made etc for research. The piece i bought was indian remy hair. I sent him a sample of my hair to match. He matched the color good but it was to thick.

I have super fine hair.

I put it on my head without attaching it and it didnt match the "super fine" natural left over hair.

Was also way to thick and big. Like a big beatles hair cut. Looked to big and tall on my head. Not flat enough kinda thing.

There is no local place on this small island i live on to cut it in. I was going to mess with it myself but figured i would only ruin it.

I was thinking of sending John a sample of my super fine hair to see if he could match it. I was told by another person, who makes and fits wigs, that "russian european" hair would best suit my "super fine hair" better than indian remy.

I sent John some photos of me, several months ago, of when i used to have long hair 9 years ago. He may not remember. But figure i could send photos again and ask him what would be the best specs for me to gain the same result when i had hair.

Ive always had long hair past my shoulders but would like to keep it shoulder length. So what is the best way to match this ??... Is it best to buy a piece with for example 12 inch length, or more, that goes to the shoulders to match the other natural hairs length ??

Has anyone on this forum successfully done a hair piece match shoulder length long ?

I was told by another place that my hair was way to fine for a topper and for the best match that i would have to shave my head and have a full cap or "suction" full piece. I dont know how true that is. I guess only time shall tell.

Sorry for the long post.... just trying to research and learn.

much appreciated for the awesome forum and advice.

thanks everyone. Smile